October 4, 2007

Changing Gears

As you can tell from the infrequent posting, I haven't been utilizing this whole "blog" thing very well. As it seems, it's not a fad as I once thought and people actually DO read them! Shocker. As I read more and more blogs on a regular basis for work, I decided it would be good to get back into it. This go-round, however, will be more guided at work and our multi-site youth ministry (and church).

Josh (my partner in crime aka student pastor) and I just recently visited Seacoast, a church in South Carolina (NC, and GA). They have over a dozen sites (almost all video venue) and it was inspiring to see a model at work that we can achieve here. I want to send a thank you out to Ernest for being such a great host, and to Greg for dubbing us "The Jersey Boys." We had a blast and would love to go back soon! Here's Josh in front of the main campus...



The direction I would like to take this is to just share what's going on here at Discovery Church and in our youth programs (ignite and element26). Maybe you can use the info posted or add to it in the comments section. Caio.

-jim

0 comments: