June 12, 2009

Know Gnus

Hey good looking...

Did you know that a gnu is the same as a wildebeest? Did you know that wildebeest isn't spelled wildabeast? Hmmph. I didn't. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildebeest) Now we know and can rest easier at night.

Not much going on with Kerri and I. Still no money from the state, lawyers continue to work on it. Enbrel is slowly clearing up the psoriasis (seems to be top down) with my ankles still bad but my upper body great. Should be getting back to work in the next couple weeks, so that is new and exciting! Just not exactly sure where "work" is yet. :)

-jim

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You've done an
impressive job and our entire community will be grateful
to you.
Also see my site - med.upenn.edu:8765