January 25, 2008

Blessed...to be busy?

As the new year hits full stride I can say one thing for certain - I am blessed by God to be in the position I am. Working here at Discovery has revolutionized my life. Meeting Kerri has revolutionized my life. I have been...revolutionized! Seriously though, I am excited about this year and the direction God has me in.

At a dinner recently a friend of mine made a very cool statement. He was talking about the moments in our lives that we can look back on that were pivotal - life changing - and how we don't even realize it (usually) until much later. The day I met my wife, for instance. Looking back it's so cool to see how God interlaces all the events and happenstances that lead up to today. Do you think God, in those pivotal moments, is giggling to Himself? He knows how big the moment is even when we don't.

Josh and I are off to our Sr. High youth winter camp this weekend. Keep us in prayer! And pray that teenagers lives are changed, that the Kingdom increases this weekend.

Thanks!
-j

1 comments:

Kerri D'Amico said...

and to think it was still pivotal...even though you forgot my name;) God must really have been chuckling! praying for your trip in VA this week...Me, and the the pups miss you already...